Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Behind Already

Ok, its Febuary already and as with almost every year I'm already behind on my list of goals for the year. I set myself the task of blogging three times a week and since this is my first post of the year I'm already thirteen or fourteen behind.

Forgetting the past though, I'm going to try once more to step up to the challenges I have set for myself, starting with this blog. So this is how its going to be. One post monday, one post wednesday, one post friday, plus a few bonus ones thrown in to make up for a poor January. In terms of my themes for this year, I'm thinking along these lines:
  • Monday - World Affairs/Views
  • Wednesday - Philosophy
  • Friday - Science/Technology/The Universe

Of course this may change over the year but for now thats my plan and I'm sticking to it. See you friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment